cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**... formally known as eBay.

Just when you think you've seen it all.... what in the hell is this?

"We're sorry we couldn't find an answer for you. Unfortunately due to the high volume of messages this seller receives, they are unable to respond to your specific question right now. We suggest reviewing the item again to see if your answer is in the seller's listing."

It's not enough to keep someone's money  tied up for a month because half of these jackasses don't have a clue what they are even selling, now they don't even have to answer questions about it? 

So, some rocket scientist though it would be a good idea to avoid any confusion by burying the descriptions under piles of advertisements for **bleep** I don't want or will ever buy!  eBay is not only allowing this bull **bleep**,  they are making excuses for it!

. "Sorry, the sellers to busy to be bothered with answering customer questions. We suggest you pack a lunch and spend your day searching for the description we made impossible to find".
My God, look at the lost before this one!

Yup, **bleep**... This place is  **bleep**ed Up Beyond All Recognition. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: **bleep**... formally known as eBay.

My God, they "bleeped" me out... SMH

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Not all sellers entertain questions and this is allowed.  If you have a return, you need to go to your purchase history and take care of it there, although the return time frame is 30 days.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@michael_kelly wrote:

So, some rocket scientist though it would be a good idea to avoid any confusion by burying the descriptions under piles of advertisements for **bleep** I don't want or will ever buy!  eBay is not only allowing this bull **bleep**,  they are making excuses for it!

They not only allow that, Ebay is the one doing it, not the sellers.

It doesn't matter the size of the seller, sellers are not required to answer messages and never have been.

Have a great day.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

If I had a dollar for every mind numbingly dumb question a prospective buyer asked me that was in the title or descrition I wouldn't need to sell on ebay.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Of course they bleeped you out.  There are rules of engagement on the community and you broke them.  You may want to read the rules.

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 6 of 6
latest reply