Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Shady Seller

Seller wanted to negotiate outside ebay on item I won. He cancelled the sale instead of honoring the bid. I have reported this. How can I leave feedback so others won't get duped by this shady seller?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who is responsible when USPS delivers mail to wrong person?

This has happened a number of times now. Twice this month and one time last month. Plus numerous times before over the last year. eBay says packages are delivered to the parcel locker. I go and no key. The post office has put the key in another perso...

Seller issues

I understand eBay has a policy in which I and the seller try to resolve our dispute amongst each other in 3 days before eBay can possibly escalate it (if I'm understanding their policy properly). Is there anything else I need to be doing within these...

Listings should go back to showing sellers' handling times

The switch to just showing an 'estimated delivery date' is totally worthless if you're shopping for something when time is important. It factors too many variables unknown to the buyer, and even unknown to Ebay, since shipping carriers' times have be...

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 21 replies
  • 4 helpful

fraudulent claim

How do you file a fraudulent claim when they state you don't have any purchases in your history? I know I ordered it through my account.

item not received - eBay Money Back Guarantee did not cover

I disputed a charge for an eBay purchase because I did not receive the merchandise I purchased.  05-06-2021: I paid eBay seller $425.43 through PayPal for a Vitamix blender, 05-06-2021: The email from eBay that confirmed the purchase gave an expect...

Resolved! feedback

What does this mean: "You are eligible for 5 feedback revision requests per 1,000 feedback received in the past 12 months"

Resolved! option

hello, i'm new to ebay....what is maximum number of bits that can be place per day and can i pay without paypal? thank you!

deal hot

hello. this is my first time using ebay. Can you tell me how to hunt for cheap deals? thank you very much

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

buying

Hello,how can i buy item this platform.thank you 

Sellers deleting feedback

Had 2 bad experiences recently and left 2 feedbacks, 1 neutral, 1 negative. Both were truthful about the experience, but both were removed. I had wanted to let future buyers beware of these sellers. Other neutral or negative feedback is visible on se...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors