Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

RIPPED OFF BY SELLER... ZERO HELP FROM EBAY..

GOOD LUCK GETTING AHOLD OF A REP TO GET ANYTHING RESOLVED.. DONE WITH EBAY WHICH IS HAS TURNED INTO TOTAL GARBAGE. MISERABLE EXPERIENCE. WHO NEEDS THIS SH.T ANYWAY. IT'S NOT WORTH THE NIGHTMARE AND THE HASSLE.....

Buying a vehicle

Hello, I found a vehicle on FB market place. Contacted the seller via email. They responded and told me they have it set up through ebay to sell the vehicle. It isnt listed they are supposedly using ebay for the transaction. She asked for full name, ...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error message from eBay

when I getting ready to give a feedback for the seller I got that error message. I tried too many times but still I can't give a feedback. what is this and what can I do?

IMG-3116.JPG

sellers item destroys my product

When the seller displayes very non accurate limited info in the description about his item hes selling but admitting in corrospondence what he really did to the item which voids warranty and he doesnt show proof that the job hes done is what it says ...

Seller Shipment Postage Due, eBay Won't Refund Money

I have a strange case here. I ordered an item from a seller on June 6. A small dustbuster type vacuum cleaner. Aforementioned item arrived to me by June 14th, with the postman personally on my porch at my door informing me that the parcel had arrived...

Confusion over sales tax

Some sellers do not charge sales tax, others do. My questions: A. Why would be why would there not be a warning in the auction about sales tax which pops up, or not, on the payment screen ? B. Why if Florida sales tax would be 6% would the tax charge...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

GLOBAL SHIPPING SLOWER THAN PONY EXPRESS

So is this Global shipping just a money grab?We are in Canada buying US goods.My wife ordered a $100 item and got into this trap.I NEVER USE GLOBAL SHIPPING !99/100 times we are never charged duty on items for $100 or less.The parcel was "shipped" fr...

PLEASE HELP! DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO CONTACT EBAY?

I purchased an item on 6/26. Tracking showed it was due to arrive on 6/30 via UPS. When I checked tracking, which showed that it had been delivered and I didn't receive it, I figured it was an issue with UPS. It usually is. However, this time, when I...

Emails from eBay

I purchased a couple items on eBay now I'm getting all kinds of emails from eBay. How can I stop these unwanted emails

Most Marked as Helpful Authors