Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Can’t purchase nothing

I’ve been buying stuff on here for years with no problem now I will certainly I can’t buy nothing first he kept saying reenter card number and it would act like it was making the purchase and my money would even disappear out of the bank for a minute...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

No item

I ordered a pair of Harley Davidson boots awhile back and they're supposed to be delivered in 3 days but I noticed earlier today they still haven't shipped and USPS was still waiting for the package so I messaged the seller and just asked nicely if t...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Didn't received order

I have paid and order but until now dont received it.try to contact seller but no feedback.i think must be a scammer.try to contact ebay and paypal resolution but look like they not really want to help.so many excuse from both..look like as a buyer i...

Blocked from buying

I tried to purchase someting on Ebay today and got a response "This seller is not accepting bids or offers from you".I've never purchased anything from him and my feedback is all positive. Also sent him several texts with no respose either.Spoke with...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

scam

Albert BrownAttachments8:53 PM (12 minutes ago)to meHi again, As I told you in my first email, I’m in the army and right now I am in a military base. We are training, getting ready for leaving the country. Before leaving I had prearranged the deal wi...

Trying to contact a buyer of an item I missed out on.

I'm trying to find the buyer of an item that I missed out on. Just wanted to tell them if they ever want to sell it, I would love to have a chance at it. I contacted the seller and asked if they could pass that on to the buyer, but I guess they didn'...

IMG-8056.PNG

Question about Ebay Advanced Search Usage

I Have a question about advanced search.Lets say I search Test (A1, A2, A3, A4) (B1, B2, B3, B4) Does this search ONLY produceTest A1 B1Test A1 B2Test A2 B1Test A2 B2Or can it produce:Test A1 B1 B2Test A3 B1 B3 B4Test A2 A4 B1 B4If the latter search ...

Resolved! First Time dealing with a suspected Shill Bid

so yeah, Ive been using ebay for...I forget. A very long time. Happy to say I havent had too many bad transactions. I check the the bidding history on items to get a feel for how the listing is going to go and, this time, I noticed that the one bidde...

Ebay1.PNG ebay2.PNG

Nonresponsive Seller

What are resolves for nonresponsive sellers? I asked for dimensions and no response in two weeks. No one has purchased the item. I assume they don't want to sell but why post

Having trouble with debit card payment

why don't Ebay accept my visa debit card payments when i buy something, it says all ways "Please check your payment details or use a different payment option." please help me.

Most Marked as Helpful Authors