Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelation, now i want to buy back

I jad just bought and an item, but then thought i found the same item cheaper and brand new ,but it it turned out it wasnt. By then i had already asked for a cancelation on first order. Now i would like to buy the original order again, but i do not k...

retract bid

how do I retract a bid when seller will not reply?

User avatar by Explorer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a scam??

I recently found a car for sale on Facebook, and the person selling it had their email listed as contact information, and I contacted then and got this in response :Thank you for your interest in purchasing my 2007 VW Beetle. My name is ____________ ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Byyer's can't pay

Hello why is eBay not accept my bank card ,i can buy items, any solution Thanks

Resolved! confirming the received order as a buyer

Hello,hope everyones doing good,i purchased some items on ebay and they were received perfectly to my hands without any delay. I appreciate all the hard work by ebay and the relevant sellers who were involved in the process.So to appreiate there grea...

Seller cancel order for a won bid

I won a bid for a piece of jewelry and paid for it immediately. A week later, I received a message from the seller informed me that the USPS package was lost in the mail. In her email she says she has cancer. I thought it was a little strange because...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Missing Fedex Packages Seller won't help

Bought some items from a seller almost $700 in total two separate orders shipped from the same state in Florida. I always get a lot of packages from fedex and the two regular drivers on route knows me they always ring the door bell and leave my packa...

Make offer

Whats up with ebay? Not allowing me to make offers with anyone.It wont allow me to type in an amount. Grrrrr

Most Marked as Helpful Authors