Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

customer service

I am amazed at how sick customer service is. Trying to report fraud takes you in circles. The phone number takes you to the website which takes you to the policies and so forth. There is nothing allowing you to click issues that have to do with fraud...

Feedback removal

I have a problem. I left negative feedback for a seller. I bought a light weight magazine from Brittain and was charged £21.55 postage( I questioned seller before they posted if this was correct, they 'insisted' it was. When I received the large lett...

False Seller Cancels Sale Cannot Leave Feedback

There are two accounts claiming that they are from different countries, though it is obvious that they are the same seller, selling the same item, an Obsidian Panda Pendant + Necklace with the same image used for both listings. This seller has sold i...

Resolved! Ebay removing feedback from poor sellers without cause.

BUYERS BEWARE. eBay has been removing negative feedback from sellers without cause. I buy a lot on eBay and have run across some deplorable sellers. I've left negative feedback, with good cause, only to have this feedback removed by eBay. This must b...

Feedback eBay has become a bad joke

eBay has become a bad joke. When they dropped PayPal as the means to be a seller and demanded I give them access to my bank account I quit selling on eBay. I have not regretted that decision. I have found other sites. Now I am through buying - and ta...

Sport card condition

It’s ridiculous that eBay allows the description “ see card for description.” That covers everything from creases to dinged corners. NOTHING shows up on a photo. I have purchased numerous cards that look good but in reality are way below standards or...

Scam email

Is this a legitimate sellers invoice email address?ebay@customer--ebay.com

User avatar by Explorer
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller doesn't resond

I have a couple of items that I'm watching, both by the same seller. The seller has been sending me offers but will not respond to any question that I have about the items. Any suggestions?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay will not recognize my new zip code

I have done everything I can to enter my new zip code but still gets the "invalid code". I copied it exactly as the usps writes it when I looked it up. The other difference I see is that the post office has the state in abbreviations but ebay forces ...

Seller never sent item that I purchased. No money back

HI, does anyone know what to do if you are scammed? I purchase an item for $160 and received a different item that was NOT what I purchased. The seller now has disappeared ... Does anyone know how to reach an actual person to be able to get my money ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Fake delivery and beware your old eBay account.

On Jan 23, I woke up around 3:30 am from notifications of four new purchases ranging from $87-89.99. So I check my purchases on my current account and see what those purchases are from, and nothing. This gave me a weird feeling so I froze my credit c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors