Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Detail descriptions

What happening to the detailed descriptions on products listed on eBay? There is no longer a link for them in the app and they don't show up in the web view either.

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Seller descriptions" missing?!

I hope these threads are seen by someone at eBay........What has happened to the "seller description" section of ALL listings? It is no longer visible in the app. I do not know if the website has the same problem. Andriod 11, updates current.

Resolved! Changing a feedback after submitting one.

Is there anyway to change or request a change for negative, neutral, positive to one of the others after having summited the feedback? if not there should be as I have let feedback that was then resolved and would like to change the feedback i left.

Jewelry

Just wondering if a seller misrepresents gold content (piece is clearly marked) and I purchased it in good faith and have it sized by the seller, will I be able to return it? Seller has no specific policy, but can they keep the fee for the sizing? It...

search engine

For some reason your search engine can't find **bleep** why is that? Did you people suddenly forget how to find your sellers inventory?

negative feedback

On 05/30/2022 I made a purchase, with delivery scheduled for 06/15/2022, a product that I have not received until today, even after contacting the company several times through whatsapp. On yesterday's date I wrote a negative feedback about my experi...

card error

I need to speak with a rep everytime i try to pay for an item i keep getting the payment error last time this was solved by clearing cache and signing out now that will not work.

Resolved! Ebay Mastercard Awarding 1X Points Instead of 5X Points For Ebay Purchases Over Last Year

If you have been experiencing similar problems as I state below with Synchrony Bank Ebay Mastercard, PLEASE RESPOND! From December 2020 until July 2021 I had a number of Ebay purchases using the Ebay Mastercard award only 1x points instead of 5x poin...

Won auction, paid for item, seller no contact

Hi, so I bid on an item that was listed as "private auction" and "no returns accepted" . A day before the auction I sent a PM to the seller asking about the item, but no response. It was too tempting so I ignored the fact, so I bid and won, and paid ...

Resolved! What buyer protections exist when seller sends empty envelope to gain proof of shipping?

I purchased some makeup brushes for $5.00 from an overseas merchant. Yesterday, I received an empty padded envelop 4-inches square (10 cm), which is too small to contain the makeup brushes. Ebay reported to me that my purchase was delivered. I asked ...

Resolved! How to cancel an order??

Why is it so difficult to cancel an order…i made an offer for an item & seller accepted &i paid via PayPal but when I asked seller for more photos & authentication paper or more photos seller asked me to contact them via what’s app & telegram … red f...

eBay is a breeding ground for skelpers & it's gotta stop! It's disgusting!

I wanna first of all make it perfectly clear that I am a college graduate with my degree in business management and fashion design, I work and I make plenty of money to afford paying a skelper but point is I REFUSE TO!!!! I have proudly bought all my...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 75 replies
  • 3 helpful

Nunca devolvieron mi dinero

Se comprometieron a reembolsar mi dinero con fecha aproximada 26 de junio, y hasta hoy 19 de julio no lo han hecho y no hay forma de contactar a alguien que me dé una respuesta.¿Alguien sabe qué puedo hacer para que devuelvan mi dinero?No me atrevo a...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors