cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adrpg

I have purchased two various products from the cart which led to the invoice for both products being one. and I have no problem with that part, however, I need the invoice for both products separately to be able to pick up the products I purchased. I need them. The seller told me that I had to contact eBay customer service so they can send me the original eBay invoices separately as I need them. That's why I'm writing to you.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Adrpg

@adrpeg10.,

If your items were shipped together in one box, why would you need two separate invoices?  Your Order details which can be printed out should show the price of the 2 items and the shipping cost.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Adrpg

@adrpeg10.,

If your items were shipped together in one box, why would you need two separate invoices?  Your Order details which can be printed out should show the price of the 2 items and the shipping cost.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Adrpg

No, they were not sent in the same box. They were sent separately apart from the fact that it was ordered from different sellers. I only made the purchases together since I had the products in the cart. Now I need the original eBay invoice for both items separately.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply