Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ebay NO HELP, NO PHONE NUMBER, NO LIVE CHAT

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH EBAY ? IS IT TIME TO LEAVE EBAY ?I can not get help, every time single time I need help.My account may have been compromised or hacked, were is Ebay ?Very disappointed !I need help

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 1 helpful

Scam report - Item not received

Hello everyone, I have unfortunately made a purchase that as it looks like it is a scam once again. A mo#$%$er from Germany, as these people are clearly untrustworthy, has sold an item. This item has not been shipped for 7 days. I am sending messages...

Won auction but seller says to wait for payment

I won an auction and then seller sent me a message asking to hold off on making a payment because he says there's something wrong with his bank account, and he would get back to me in 2 days, now its been 3 days and nothing. i sent him a message abou...

Contact eBay

How to contact eBay? What is the customer service phone number and Email?

buy

Helloooo.Need to find the best type key tag would you like to help me? Thank you.....

What to do when you are scammed and Ebay wont help

What do you do when you are scammed? I ordered an item that never came. I went to local US Post Office and talked with Manager who told me that seller had scammed me be setting up tracking to send an envelope to an alternate local address so that the...

Resolved! Seller demands more money

I paid $600 for laptop and $50 shipping. Days pass and item not sent will miss estimated time. Contacted seller who says having problem getting the ebay shipping money and to venmo him another $50. I said no, give me my money back. He stopped communi...

Resolved! Buying

I bought an Item in August and I were opened the dispute and yesterday that dispute was closed to "seller" flavor. Can I open new case for that order as "not received case " ?

My order

Please could you advise when I am going to receive the book I have bought it. It's supposed to be with me 22-24 of July but it is still haven't arrived yet

User avatar by Explorer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller listed again the same item of the auction I won

I won the auction maybe for a quite low price, anyway the seller listed the same item, I already paid it thru PayPal and he texted me he will ship it in 2 days which is the remaining time for the 2nd auction, Im guessing he is trying to sell it for a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 103 replies
  • 1 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors