Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No estimated delivery date for paid order

I won a reciprocating saw yesterday and paid immediately after auction ended. Seller is in AZ and I'm in CA. Shipping details show FREE Flat Rate Freight, Delivery: Varies but no EDD range given. I've also checked the order confirmation email and no ...

Mistake bid

I accidentally bid on the wrong thing, and the seller won’t cancel it, and I’m not interested in it at all, what should I do?

getting sales taxes refunded by ebay

I filled out a Agricultural sales Tax exemption form for ebay. They told me to keep track of the order number, the item number, the amount of the sales tax that needed to be refunded and to send them the spread sheet on these items periodically.I can...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

New layout on ebay...

What is the deal with new layout? Before, I could just scroll down past my watch list to my purchases and see feedback and tracking. Now all these extra clicks to get that info. WTH.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

feedback status..... again

this subject keeps coming and going.. one minute the status icons are there and then not.. Why? they got relegated to the summary page.. even if you did have to scroll through wish lists etc.. now not even on Summary! has ebay given any feedback on w...

remove bid cancel

I bought a phone at an auction and accidentally sent a cancellation.

Filtering Made In China

Is there a way to filter out Chinese products? I have no desire to buy low quality items such as those made in China but I have to go through multiple pages before I can find an item NOT made in China.

Saved Seller "Note to Self"

Has any one used this feature, in the pull down menu for Saved Sellers, called Note to Self? I tried it but my notes disappear, when I leave and come back.

This can't be real?

I need to replace my broken electric toothbrush, and wanted to trade up to the newest Philips Sonicare one. It's very expensive, so I thought I'd check eBay in case there were some better deals. There are multiple listings for the model I want with w...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors