Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Automatically accept offer did not work

I have two listings just sold through offers today-time May 5, 2023 at 1:54pm PDThttps://www.ebay.com/itm/204316378183https://www.ebay.com/itm/204317218358I set it to automatically accept offer at $19.99 and minimum offer to be $19.99.A buyer placed ...

Tracking number says it was delivered but I never got it

So even though the post office never received to item, the tracking number says it was delivered by the post office. It's a PO box, so I have to go pick up my mail, it wasn't stolen from my porch. But ebay sided with the buyer and I'm out $90. I have...

infested with overseas items in searches

I've been trying hard to remove overseas items in my search results but I can't find any way. I remember that there was an option on search filters to show only items within the European Union, but for some weird reason it disappeared a while ago. No...

Still suspended

Hello,I have been restricted since October 21, 2022. I have called the help line at least 12 times.I have tried Facebook with no help.6 months with no updates.Can someone please help?Thank you

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 36 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item removed from eBay after purchase

A one day ago I purchased an item on eBay and now the item says it was removed and I can’t contact the seller. How do I proceed if I need to recover money paid? It’s starting to look like a scam.

Possible scam

I bought 3 items from a seller and he said he would combine shipping so when it came time to pay he sent me this. The only way I know to do it is for you to go ahead and pay for them and then I refund you the difference. I purchase my labels thru EBa...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Received lower price offer from seller on item I don't want!

Does anyone know why in the world ebay is allowing sellers to send offers to buyers who aren't even watching an item! This is really annoying! If I'm interested in actually purchasing an item, I add it to my watch list or buy it. It's simply ridiculo...

bought an item and custom taxes are through the roof. what now?

im trying to contact my customs office and see why they are asking $100 on something I paid $145 for. what are my options cause im not paying 70% customs when I know there is only 17% vat and a few extra fees they like to thieve as extra but no way i...

eBay help button doesn't work

Gane una subasta y el vendedor envió el artículo, pero el trasportista lo dejo frente a l puerta, y el paquete no aprese, eBay tiene una opción para pedir ayuda, pero cuando solicito la ayuda el boton para enviar el mensaje no funciona sin embargo el...

Button doesn't work.png

i buy cell phone

hy my name is salman naveedi need cell phonei like nokia N900 unlocked cell phone

Seller just a took a picture of the box and list as NEW no other pics

OMG! I told the seller I would buy their NEW hair dryer with attachments if they would take a picture of all inside. Just want to make sure it is all there. They said they did not want to remove the hair dryer and attachments. I told them you don't h...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't pay for items (We can't tell if these are your items. Please sign in to continue.)

We're logged in, we logged off and back on, we rebooted the computer, we tried 3 different browsers, 2 different computers.Support said this could be a bug and they are going to look into it.It happened after paying for 1 item, tried to pay the other...

cantpay.png
Most Marked as Helpful Authors