Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Package not delivered!

Seller showed a delivery confirmation that did not take place. It first showed a delivery date of Easter, then it showed the next day. No package was delivered and they said that they had resolved the issue. Well, they did not follow up with Fed Ex t...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Not arrived

Hi there , I have got very bad experience buy online ebay stuff i bought a graphics card the price arround of 14,00 dollar someone is received by a fake signature,So guys becare full of fedex shipper and delivers if there any redirect signature preff...

complaint: condition of product I purchased

I was astonished that a seller actually had the nerve send me a bottle of hair conditioner with no bottle cap. Instead it had a strip of adhesive tape covering the opening. It was advertised as brand new, unopened and in original box. Unfortunately, ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Possible fraud

I bought a small item because the listing said it was local to me. 20 miles away here in NC USA.Turns out this guy is from Indonesia not NC. I went local in hopes of receiving it quickly. Does Ebayallow this? Is there a way to report this? Thanks htt...

Negative feedback removed

So a seller tried to scam me by never shipping my order, but instead sent me bogus tracking information for a package sent 200 miles away from me. The seller then lied to me and told me my item was damaged in shipment and cancelled my order. I left l...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dubious seller hiding negative reviews.

Hi! I made a purchase from a seller in Thailand who had a fairly high positive feedback rate. The shipping details provided for my purchase have proven to be fake and the seller is now not responding to communications. Recently two negative reviews f...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help the sellers account it says seller is not found.

I bought an item an everything was going smooth they contacted me and let me know i could purchase something else from them and that was the same day as I placed an order. But its been 4 days since I placed the order and I was curious that I had not ...

car parts gone VERY bad

someone please help direct me, been buying from ebay motors for over 5 years./in oct got a new water pump for my 04 inf fx 45, installed in nov drove less than a month and the entire dam part broke off the block, leaving the bolts still mounted on en...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

large lot of china

I have 60 pieces of Lenox china, 12 place setting of 5 pieces each. What have y'all found that works best for you: selling the 60 pieces for 1 price or selling the 12 place settings separately?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors