Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Authentication

My husband is an avid shoe collector and has been doing it for years.He purchased Jordan retro one shattered backboards from a seller on eBay. The shoes were verified through eBay and authenticated, they STILL have the eBay, authentication tag hangin...

IMG_8090.jpeg

item notheyt recived

they sent it to utah i dont live in utah but it showes up as delivered now what???

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay scams with USPS tracking #

I believe this is something Ebay should work on, I recently got scammed by a seller, This is what the seller did, he bought a USPS label, instead off using my address he/'she used an address in my neighborhood, so when the item arrived it shows as de...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Two questions Feedback & Jewelry Authentication

I recently purchased a rather expensive item and it was not a good experience. As Ebay encourages us to do I left feedback. It was negative which I never leave. But I thought it was warranted this time as the item was clearly not as described. I had ...

I Won an Auction But Realized Incorrect Info On Listing

I won a listing on some golf clubs. When I went to pay, I noticed in the picture they were left handed when I thought they were right handed. I went back to the listing and the item description from the seller says right handed. I messaged the seller...

image.png

Hacked account

My account has been hacked. A item I looked at but did not bid or purchase. I was charged. I had been getting texts asking for address. So they can provide tracking. It's international. I NEVER Purchase international. Afraid my identity stolen! Ebay ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

How do i set up a delivery note

Had a package delivered and it was left half way down my driveway, so i need to know if there is a way i can leave a set delivery note for leave the package by the door.

scams on ebay

there are sellers on ebay who fill their pockets by scamming people. if this seller who scammed me does it to 100 customers, he is making easy money on ebay

Sellers raise price when you ask a question about item--WHY???

This has happened 3 times in the last week. One seller raised the price by $2, right after I asked a question. Another seller sent me an offer. I countered with an amount that was $1 and change less then his offer. Never heard back. This morning--he ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller sends an offer to me as a watcher. I decline the offer. Does the seller see my username?

I am interested in an item. The seller has it listed as Buy It Now for $70.00 with free shipping and Make Offer enabled. While I am interested in the item, I feel like due to a cosmetic issue with the item, it is not worth the $70.00 Buy It Now price...

Resolved! Scammed by overseas seller

I purchased an item supposedly sold in NJ, but it was obvious by the time it took to receive and the tracking, it was sent from China. The item sent to me, was not even remotely close to the beautiful photo they put in the listing. I am going through...

Excessive delivery time

Help! I bought an item with free shipping but without noticing the delivery date which is 3 months. It's coming from China and it's been 10 days and still not shipped. No response from seller. What can I do?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors