Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

place bid

Hi, I can not bid for an auction. Please help me

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sharing city, state, and zip code?

Hi! As a buyer, is it possible to share with a potential seller the buyer's city, state, and zip code? Please note that I am not talking about the full address, just the city, state, and zip code. For instance, let's say that I would like to make an ...

Search broken

Anyone notice the search is more screwed up than before. millions missing in general search depending on what browser used. I searched jeans, first picture is results from chrome, second is firefox. also noticed tons of UK listings and also listing f...

Do listing prices at all reflect the value of an item?

I noticed a lot more lately that it seems like people seem to be artificially raising the prices on some things when they don't prove to sell at those prices at all? Why is this? When Ebay tells you that something is trending at a certain price is th...

Im not buying nearly as much from ebay wanna know why

I would guess I average $300-$500 per month of purchases from ebay over the last two years. Everything from Tractor parts to sweeper bags to computers. But this month my purchases are way down. Wanna Know whyPaypal Pay after delivery is gone. If I am...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 2 helpful

Blocking Sellers From Saved Searches Feed?

Does anyone know how to block sellers from your saved searches feed?I'm a military insignia collector, and whenever I set up a search, I used the Advanced Search option and list certain sellers to exclude, because I know they primarily sell reproduct...

Error message when buying, customer service error when trying to contact. Error Codes: 70049 70084

I'm unable to purchase from a seller I've purchased from in the past. I can buy other items with no issues. I had 5 items in my cart, when I tried to pay it gives me an error. Took awhile but I was able to purchase each item in my cart 1 at a time ex...

Resolved! 6% EBay bucks promotion for invited participants

Just received another ebay bucks promotion. For invited participants:Earn 6%3 days to snag extra savingsNo minimum required

User avatar by Rockstar
  • 1 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buying

How do I get iPhone when I buy from your company. 

User avatar by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Issue with Repair Service offered

Not sure if this is the right place for this - I have a seller who offered a service to repair a console and has not sent me back the console yet; I have their address. Is this Mail Fraud & Theft?

Feed back.

I asked a seller a question. The question was on price The price was extremely high. The item is an axe with handle that she said she put a lot of work into cleaning up. The axe head is the Jersey style with handle. She polished the cutting edge. She...

Negative feedback removed

So. I had a negative feedback removed I left a seller. Sent a lot a vintage ornaments with absolutely no packing, just loose in a box and most broke. I paid 19 dollars in shipping. When I opened a return case, I posted pic. She demands I send back pa...

Media Mail patience (and other slow shipping)

I occasionally buy books, and often they are sent Media Mail. I don't usually mind, because it saves money both for me and the seller. My problem is when the books sometimes disappear into the Black Hole of Calcutta, sorting centers that eat Media Ma...

re: Ebay allowing obscene items for auction!

Hi. I’m writing because eBay allows its sellers to use infamous artist Andres Serrano’s disrespectful and blasphemous image of the Madonna & Child on the fronts and backs of auctioned T-shirts. As both a buyer and seller I am exceedingly offended by ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 53 replies
  • 2 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors