Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Coupon

Hello I have been a member on ebay for more than 5 years and I do buy a lot of stuff, but I have never had access to any coupon, how do I access coupons?

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking

I purchase these 320ct Paper Hole Reinforcements which came with tracking so I could make sure I received them? Never came so I ask seller to please give me my tracking numbers on package didn’t see it posted yet ? Seller informed me no tracking ship...

Negative Feeback

For the first time ever, I had to post negative feedback to a seller. It has been several days and it has not posted to the sellers profile. Does anyone have insight why that might be?

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Yes, Ebay supports Scammers and Criminals

I ordered an item from a seller that had a perfectly good record when I began the transaction, delayed shipping and I inquired about the shipping information, took his time responding, said he would ship and provide information soon, received a shipp...

Saved Searches are getting less and less relevant

I've been using a few saved searches for years. Starting about a year ago, there were more and more "sponsored" results, some with no rational connection to the keywords I was searching for. In the last several months, the responses have been getting...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 11 replies
  • 7 helpful

HP 962xl 2 pack factory sealed

Opened bubble pac and placed cartridge in printer, message pops up that it is defective, placed second cartridge in and works fine. How do I get a replacement or refund? I recognize it is not the sellers fault, but at the $30+ cost I need a usable ca...

Tracking Scam - Worthless eBay Guarantee

Looking through the posts it seems I am far from the first person to post on this. I’d appreciate any advice. I ordered an item and paid for it immediately. The seller created a fake shipping ID on FedEx. This was not recognized by the FedEx system s...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

The total lack of protection vs. fraudulent items

I bought 2 'ralph laurent' polo shirts and immediately after receiving them looked to return them (as it was possible on the ad) but the seller had vanished. I could not as such initiate a return. I chatted an ebay customer service member who said on...

• 8 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Lithium battery shipment - USPS correct or seller correct

Purchased a used computer battery. It sat at my post office for 3 days and then looked like it was leaving. So went to P.O. because they've been delivering other packages this week. The USPS employee told me it's because it didn't have proper labelin...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

I got scammed

Hello Everyone, I have bought a usb wireless adapater, which states in the title that it's Kali Linux Compatible "ALFA AWUS036AXML 802.11axe WiFi 6E USB Adapter AXE3000, Kali Linux Compatible" after I have received it I have spent 2 days trying to ma...

Is this a new seller scam? Recall shipment just before it goes "Out for Delivery"

Waiting for item shipped by seller by FedEx from CA to me in VA. The day it reaches my local FedEx distribution center, just before it goes "Out for Delivery", tracking shows it is "recalled by shipper" (meaning the ebay seller). Seller has not respo...

• 37 replies
  • 1 helpful

Seller called my personal number

Seller called my personal instead of answering through messages isn’t that against policy?there used to be a policy where eBay wouldn’t let sellers call you . I never gave the seller my number unless they wrote it down from the shipping label which i...

• 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

how is the search function so terrible?

im looking for an item called a netgear orbi rbs10. not an orbi rbr10. if i search for rbs10, it includes rbr10. doesnt matter if you put things in quotes or "exact words any order", which should be the default behavior. if i search for rbs10 -rbr10 ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors