Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller giving me the runaround

I placed an order in July 2023, shipping from India. I never received it. The seller has told me several times over the course of the last few months that the shipment was returned and they had to reship it. I finally asked for a refund and got the s...

Funds on hold

Sold an item on Dec.1 and eBay says I’ll receive the funds on Jan.1 next year. Is there any way to get it earlier? I’ve already sent it out and provided a tracking number

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

lost title

I lost the title to a car I bought last year and I cant get in touch with the seller

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! EBAY Changing best offer Rules , and not in a good way !

i been buying and selling on ebay for years now and often used best offer to catch some good deals , a few days ago i tried to place a best offer and ebay asked for me to set a default payment method that would be charged if the seller accepts the of...

Credit card success, but no purchase history/activity

Hello there, I made a purchase of multiple items last night by the ebay app on Samsung. After the app took me to through the credit card payment which was success and got charged for these multiple items. The app turned out blank white page on purcha...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

First time buyer in South Africa

I have for the first time used your service and the free delivery as advertised by the seller. I was hoping to here from others in South Africa that have had their goods delivered. What it comes down to is the lack of confidence in my country's posta...

Blue Care Express

an item I paid for tracking from a carrier that I have never heard of. Tracking shows delivered but the package isn’t here.Blue care Express. Is this a real carrier or a scam?

Ebay buying questions

what if I buy 10 multiple products separately from eBay at different address on the same day

I want to cancel order but seller not responding.

I cancelled my order and it's been 5 days and they haven't replied to me and I really need my money back asap its a AU $2,168.28 and i was try to contact seller lots of time but no one responding and i was try to contact eBay but they don't mention a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

visa gift card

can you use prepaid gift cards on ebay> my visa card wont work?

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Show me listings from other countries, even if they only sell locally

I am currently living in the US, so when I open ebay.com I see listings mainly from the US and outside the US that ship internationally. I might be moving to Europe in the future but I like collecting items that are made by American companies which I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Thanks ebay! You shafted me at both ends!

I recently won a bid and then a few minutes later the seller cancelled claiming "damaged or out of stock". I could have bid on something else in the meantime. I think that the seller didn't get as much as they liked so they decided to get out of the ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors