Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Minha compra não aparece no Ebay / vendedor não dá retorno e site Ebay não tem local para reclamar

Adquiri o protuto https://www.ebay.com/itm/325133881544?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11050.m43.l1123&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=0012f85c4cf940468cabb1da75c4137e&bu=44594183408&osub=-1%7E1&crd=20231209124743&segname=11050 através do pedido 09-10657-51740 e pagu...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item received different from what I purchased

I have received an item today which is totally different from the product I purchased. I sent a message to seller informing this and no reply still from the seller. seller is accepting returns at seller pays for the return within 60days. what should ...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase history lost

I purchased an item on eBay but it didn't recognise my account so it must have been purchased as a guest event though I used my usual email address. I got a confirmation of purchased email and a order number. But now the purchased history shows no pu...

Are your account contact details up to date? Email? Phone number?

eBay UK apparently recently instituted a sort of mandatory 2-factor authentication verification process. Many users were required to receive an email, text message, or phone call to be able to complete the sign-in process to their eBay accounts. User...

New bidding system

So I saw this new ebay bidding system in the app and it is my first time to be super disappointed towards ebay as a user who's been using for nearly 8 years. I mean seriously ebay, have you forgot your gift cards? Was it so hard to add a ebay gift ca...

Can't us Gift Card to bid on Items.

Now that a majority of sellers require a payment method to bid how do you use a gift cards to bid on items. Why are all payment options not available.

Resolved! Authenticator PSA "lost" my PSA 8 graded card that I bought for $950

I purchased a PSA 8 graded card for $950 and the seller shipped it to eBay's chosen Authenticator of graded cards PSA in Santa Ana, CA because he had to under the new authentication process. PSA received this card on 9/9, and from then on the trackin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 2 helpful

Contact a live person at ebay

How are you able to talk to a live person at ebay ? Seems it is much more difficult than it used to be to get in contact with someone there .

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Defective case after Item not Rcd case closed?

I opened an "item not received" case after my purchase was 12 days overdue. It finally did show up (good job, USPS, 16 days to deliver 150 miles away) I closed the case. However, when I finally went to use the item (cable modem) I found it was appare...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Clever Return Scam

I recently purchased what was supposed to be an "Open Box, Never Used" Everse 8 speaker. It was listed a little under market value, but it wasn't a massive discount so I didn't think much of it. I went ahead and bought it. I started to think maybe so...

IMG_9588.jpg IMG_9590.jpg IMG_9589.jpg description.png
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

продавец отправил на неправильный адрес, я открыл дело и в конце мне закрыли мой аккаунт

The seller sent the goods to the wrong address, I opened a case for a refund and in the end, eBay closed my account. I'm still waiting for my product and my account is blocked. it's unfair!how can I fix this? How can I unlock my account that I create...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors