Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller Cancelled Transaction

I purchased two separate items last week from one seller. He emailed me last week and asked me if I wanted to cancel the order or order more items. I told him, very clearly, that I DID not want to cancel the order and I wanted the items. This was don...

Resolved! How does this scam work? Price of item extremely low.

This seller has several listing for items (Example Below) that are being offered far cheaper than what they're worth. The pictured item should be $700+ Some of the items this seller has sell by the hundreds similar to this one. If ebay has a money ba...

Price too good but very believable?

So i am seeing something on Ebay that is wayy cheaper than normal, i looked closely and they said refurbished. I dont know if it is a scam because...They have 1241 reviews, mostly goodThey are top rated plusThey offer 30 day money back guaranteeAnd i...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does eBay profit from eBay Stores committing fraud against buyers?

Is this something we need to take up more broadly? Are eBay Store used as big scale scam vehicles by framing users who has more confidence in eBay Stores because they carry the eBay brand? I paid £5.551 for an engine via ebay.de via bank transfer, wh...

Buying an item but after looking at feedbacks

I am planning to buy shoes and I found this seller who seems reliable and trustworthy. however, the feedback he got is all positive but they all traces back to either Dec 1 or Nov 24... etc always on a fixed date and not spread out.as I am new to thi...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Post Office Mistake

I placed an order and tracked it and the post office shows it delivered. It was NOT delivered to my address. They do make mistakes. I've gone to the post office who told me to give them a few days to 'find' where it was delivered. The regular carrier...

Transformers Strafe G1

Hi, I'm looking for something to buy the Transformers Strafe g1. If the price is cheap.

Help with seller not responding

On December 9th I won a Culvers baseball hat but the status still doesn't show the seller shipped. I've sent the seller several messages over the past week and the only communication was the word "Ok" when I asked the seller to accept my best offer w...

Bought item and haven't heard from the seller

I purchased an item Wednesday the 5th of December and paid immediately following. The seller told me he would ship on The following Monday. It was also stated in the description that it was USPS first class package and would take 2-3 days to reach me...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

How unhappy would you be to receive this?

Hello all,Could you tell me how unhappy you would be to buy an item described as a teacup, and instead receive a tiny demitasse?I have been buying teacups to use, not display, so this item is useless to me. Once it arrived, I went back and checked th...

Horrible sellers that list item as sold from within the United States but seller in foreign country

My last 3 purchases were all purchased from sellers that listed item location as being in the US (California). Now come to find out, I believe buyers live overseas. I was thinking that is item location is in CA, then they must live in the US. WRONG!!...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 3 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors