Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Seller making me pay for return!

I recently brought a yoga mat, and the item that arrived was a knee mat. The listing even mentioned YOGA/pilates mat and the image ued is a yoga mat, the long ones that could be rolled with a girl even doing yoga on it. I opened a dispute that the it...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Verified address

I purchased an item with a value of $50 and the seller said that i need to verify my address. I have purchased countless items on ebay and have never had to verify my address. The seller is being very snarky and refuses to send me the item I already ...

I suspect someone is a fraudulent seller...

So I need some help from the community. I am searching for a specific item for a birthday present. The search filters I used were "Open Box" and Lowest Price with Shipping. The top two items were in the price range I wanted but something didn't seem ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sellers not entering my space number

I have had this happen three times so far. Once by fed ex both now by usps. My PayPal and my eBay both list my full address. With space. Number. How should I handle this? Another shipment is probably coming tomorrow. I will have to wait for the post ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Checkout not working for 3 of 4 auctions won

I won 4 auctions. I was not able to pay the first one, paid the 2nd with no problem, and now it won't let me pay the 3rd and 4th. When I go to check out, it lists credit card or PayPal or PayPal credit as options to pay. I log into PayPal and it inst...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Auction won, deposit paid, refunded with no reason

I want an auction for a motorcycle It required an immediate deposit of $500. I paid that deposit immediately and asked the seller how he would like the rest of his payment. He did not reply he just refunded my deposit. I contacted eBay customer servi...

Resolved! I didn't get the item. Refund it.

I bought a lamp.I also made a payment.However, the seller does not send the lamp.Even if I contact the seller, the lamp is not sent to me.No refunds are given.The order number is 16-05470-65703.Check it out.The seller did not send the goods.But I acc...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I Returned Item -- Delivery Confirmed -- Seller Won't Refund:

Ebay forced the seller to accept the return and ebay sent me a free return label, which I used.Tracking confirms seller has received the item back.Seller has sent me abusive threatening messages about this. If the seller will not voluntarily send my ...

False Purchase Cancelation Reason

On 9/18 I asked a seller about the condition of his item and was told the item was tested and in good working order. On 9/25 I purchased the item. Today, 9/30 - five days later - the seller emailed to say the item "did not meet their quality control....

Does ebay Money Back Guarantee work internationally?

I thought the answer was 'yes', but there is a new option underneath some items to 'Add Shipping to Mexico with Estafeta for US $10.00' - and this is generally cheaper than the shipping costs shown below where the Shipping info has always been. When ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! information for BUYERS, ebay and his FEEDBACK

Bought 10 inch laser arc lampsThe seller is completely dumb and ships the lamps by USPS wrapped in paper. The packaging has been bent in midle and the lamps are damaged.The seller refuses to refund payment for the item. I lost $ 140 on this.Have left...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

Not as described

I purchased an original Joy Division poster from an eBay member in UKitem was 30”x21” gig poster.I paid for it and waited over a month I contacted seller and was told to be patient due to COVID, so I was.Waited another month and contacted him again. ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors