Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Unwanted parcel

Today a parcel came at my name with my full address and number on the label but i didnt order anything. On the label of the package it also said ‘return’, but i am not selling anything either.

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal

I have tried that many times trying to purchase a iPad cover.when I get to the checkout to pay with PayPal, it just keeps trying to connect to PayPal.But I purchased a tablecloth and my purchase went straight through with PayPal and I had no problems...

How to contact a buyer who received my package

I recently won an auction for an item and paid for the item. I received a message from the seller letting me know that he accidentally shipped my package to another buyer who won a similar auction. Short story is the other buyer received my auction i...

Bidding

I have a daily limit and I cannot bid over that on different products, I followed all the instructions and even bought things on buy now using PayPal. But nothing has worked. I’d like to be able to bid on the app more than once a day

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long for a refund

If a seller canceled my order minutes after I ordered it how long will it take to get my money back?

Stealing out of my bank account

People who supposed to work for eBay Has stolen out of my bank account. I contacted eBay about a grill that I had purchased back in November and I still do not have to this day. They claim they will put the money back in my account and stole out of m...

Did not receive my parcel

Hiya I did not receive my parcel in the time it was meant to be delivered I left it a few days and still haven’t received anything

Closed return but the seller do not refund, what i need do now?

I have purchased a suspect product, and i have request the refund opening a return, and seller said for me "brok the product and send me pic for refund" and i do it, but the return are closed, and seller dont reply my messages, and not refund me. i c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 accounts same person

Have an Apple iPhone and a regular laptop on my iPhone my username is different than when I login on my laptop the email addresses are the same address is on the same phone numbers are the same but showing two different accounts with two different us...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay name

Someone is sending messages with my eBay name 

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wayfair at EBay

Anybody having problems knowing who they are actually buying from? Lately I’ve run up on some situations where it’s very confusing. I recently went on Wayfair and discovered a had a credit for nearly $100 that I was unaware of. It had something to do...

Past estimated delivery date?

The seller waited THREE WEEKS after purchase to ship the item. No tracking number. Now it is a day past the delivery date. Should I be concerned about this? Also was suspicious when the seller all of a sudden got three 5 star reviews all at the same ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors