Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

missing purchase history for 2020

My purchase history for 2020 seems to be missing. I tried to look up an idem I bought in 2020 and cannot find my history for 2020. Please advice on why my complete history is not available. Thank you

Resolved! Customer Service (Fraud) Question

Hey, hope I landed this in the right place. About a week ago I purchased something that frankly should have thrown up more red flags than it did, but to cut to the chase, I'm pretty sure I got duped on said item. The day after this seller had sold th...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product inquiry

Is there anyway to compel a seller to answer a question from a potential buyer?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying online game items or sevices

For buyers buying in-game items and/or services and paying through PayPal or a similar service, why does eBay have to give the seller your real name, address, and other contact info?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Make Offer

Hello! I submitted an offer that was just a couple of dollars less than the "Buy It Now" price. It wasn't a high priced item but since there was a button to "Make Offer", I thought I would. I made 3 or 4 offers and each time, my offer was declined, s...

Resolved! Payment Method

HI, What are the payment methods, we can use in EBay?

Seller's manipulation / scammer

Good day, I guess I'm not allowed to mentioned the scammer on eBay and therefore I won't solve anything but I felt like sharing so I'll just drop the story here and try to keep it short. In January I ordered 3 items from a seller on eBay. The seller ...

Feedback

Hello, I will no longer leave Feedback until Ebay restores the "phrase populate" feature. I had developed a number of appropriate feedback phrases, such as "great value and seller." All I needed to do was type the first two letters and the phrase wou...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 2 helpful

eBay is not helping with a fraud case

I bought a Bose soundbar speaker for $300. The seller provided a tracking number. Fedex says that the name and address on that tracking number is not mine. So I never received the item. Fedex says it was delivered. Because it was delivered eBay close...

Resolved! Buying a Boat

I am bidding on a boat on Ebay that is located 5 hours away from me. He said he had the boat last weekend and is running great. I am afraid of winning the bid, and then finding out the engine does not work and having to spend thousands on engine repa...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors