cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

as of 9-25-23 i have not been getting any emails from ebay for the saved searched i have

so what is going on with ebay not sending out any saved searches now. i have not go any emails from them for the saved searches i have saved.  yesterday 9-28-23 i went thru the ones i have and looked at every item just to see if the reason was due to not checking them out for a few months and they noticed that and turned the emails off.

now it is not the end of the world but it would be nice to get them.  do i have to start new searches again?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: as of 9-25-23 i have not been getting any emails from ebay for the saved searched i have

Same here. No saved search emails the last 2 days

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Re: as of 9-25-23 i have not been getting any emails from ebay for the saved searched i have

I have not been getting mine either. I just had a chat with an eBay agent who said they'd turn in a ticket about my problem. I suggest reporting it to eBay because the more of us who report it, the more chance we have of them actually paying attention!

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Yes, same here, didn't get any results yesterday or today, which is what led me to this conversation, which I'm glad I found - so at least it's not just me! This happened a year or two ago and then corrected itself. I'll cross my fingers and hope for the best.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Me too! No daily emails for any of my saved searches.

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

same. deactivating them and reactivating them did not work

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Same here, I was looking to see if the same was happening to other people.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

There's a thread on this in the Technical Issues forum. I would suggest posting on that thread, as that forum is monitored much more closely by eBay.

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Report-eBay-Technical-Issues/Also-not-getting-emails-for-saved-searche...

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

ok today 10-3-24 i have emails from ebay for the saved searches. on 10-1-23 i went into my account and did an email verify and they sent me a number to put into a box like a lot of places do and then on my account it came up and said verified. so maybe you guys have to double check in your accounts and do an email verify again. i wonder if they had some type of data breach and turned off emails until folks got back and verified the emails again. i do not know how long this will last but today they did show up. good luck.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Mine started again today with no intervention on my part. I think eBay fixed the bug.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Yes, mine did too. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply