cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won an auction, item was never mailed, seller is no longer a registered user

What happens to my money? Is there anyway to get it back? Fortunately, I only paid $1.09, so it's not the end of the world. But I am also wondering what would happen if this happened to someone who made a much larger purchase. 

The seller was called proshopcards. They were only around since 2021. Of course they didn't respond when I asked them a question. 

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Won an auction, item was never mailed, seller is no longer a registered user

Normally you need to wait until the estimated delivery date has passed, but if the seller is defintiely NARU you should be able to file an INR case now, I did that recently and my refund was through within 24 hours.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Won an auction, item was never mailed, seller is no longer a registered user

The estimated delivery dates were 2/4 - 2/8. It wouldn't let me file a case a day ago, but it looks like I can now. This type of thing is not good for brand, new sellers, because it makes it less likely that I will purchase again from a new seller. And if this happens a lot, it will be difficult for a new seller to get established here.

Thanks

Message 3 of 3
latest reply