cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welder non working

I want the warranty that is supposed to be to be with the welder if one did come with it like it said I'm done with taking videos and trying to send them I have talked with my lawyer and it is not going to look good for you or AIXZ if you can not give me someone in warranty to talk to. Or take back the Welder Time is not on your side I have photos that clearly says that the machine is warranted so I want it. And this will go up on the reviews like my lawyer said put up every replayed to response. It's An AIZX 200amp welder. eBay will no longer talk with me about this and has never talked with me about this. even though I had to wait almost 2 weeks for 2 different foot pedals to arrive now I all I get is make videos and send them I did sealers email will not except the video's now he wants me to post them to you Toub so I guess I am supposed to buy an account on YouTube now just to get the warranty sounds fishy to me I don't think there is a warranty at all.

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Welder non working

Was the warranty was the one that you purchased on the site when you bought the welder? A few of your feedbacks show warranties from Square Trade.  If that is who provided the warranty you can contact them with the number they provided on your feedback. 

Message 2 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

China.

Their warranties are about as good as most of their items.

If there is a warranty, it'll be through the manufacture in China and you need to contact them.

Shipping it back would probably cost more then the item, that's why they offer those good warranties.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

If this is a SquareTrade warranty eBay has nothing to do with it. You can go to squaretrade.com to file a claim. 

Message 4 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

Such terrible reviews on that sellers welders..and yet you bought one anyway. Take some responsibility for that, I would have hit the back button fast.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 5 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

There is no warranty on most items sold on eBay.  For some items you can purchase one but they too often don't cover much.  Those items from China are sold on many shell company names.  You won't find a company called AIXZ.  I don't think there is anyone that will honor  the warranty. 

Rather than waste money on a lawyer, just get a real Miller or Lincoln.  Yea they cost more but do keep working.

Message 6 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

If this was purchased within the past 30 days you can file a return request/not as described claim under the Ebay Money Back Guarantee. Communicating with Ebay any other way just wastes time. Communicating with the seller, just helps run out the clock on the MBG.

Message 7 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

And just as a side note, there's no charge to get a YouTube account.

Message 8 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

Item shipped from USA...but ID eBayer seller is from China. Why would you expect a warranty from....

Need to know who is selling the item and where it is coming from.

Photos and videos will mean nothing.

Returning something to heck if I know where...USA or China.

Best to check seller completely.

Message 9 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

@claude1077,

First off, you are not in contact with ebay. These boards are manned by ebay members just like you. Unfortunately according to your feedback comment the China based seller stalled you past the 30 day time frame for invoking the Money Back Guarantee (MBG). The thing is had you read the terms and time frames for using the MBG, you would have gotten a refund for the item. 

Before spending that amount of money, you should have searched for some product reviews online. If all you can find are reviews from online sites, I wouldn't buy that product.

You really should check the feedback profile page of any seller you intend to buy from on ebay.  You can access the page by scrolling to near the bottom of a listing page, where a seller's username appears in a large font. Below that will be a few feedback comments, and below them an oval with

See all feedback in it. Clicking on it take you to the sellers profile and on that page you can click on the numbers of neutral and negative feedback they have received, to read only those comments. If you find a seller registered in China offering items located in the U.S. be wary of buying from them. Any chinese seller saying their items have a warranty is spreading manure.  They know how long the MBG lasts and count on that if a warranty repair is needed.

If a warranty sheet does come with the item, it will say you have to ship the product back to China for inspection by the Mfr. who remains anonymous, and if they find a manufacturing defect they will replace it. They never do, so then you are out your money, the item and the cost of the return shipping to China which will be expensive.

At this point if you paid with a credit card, I would contact them about doing a charge back.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 10 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

No the page says that it comes with A 2-year Warranty 

Message 11 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

Can't find any information on the AIXZ Welder motor Company Any place not even on eBay or Amazon.com 

Message 12 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

It's not square trade I wish it was.

Message 13 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

Not on the place I bought from . The hitbox store And maybe they were on the other brand ?.

Message 14 of 20
latest reply

Welder non working

ya. Some how waiting on other parts for 2 weeks does not effect the time line either 

Message 15 of 20
latest reply