cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was it fraud or just normal ?

I recently bought something off EBay for almost $200. About 1 day afterwards I go to message the seller because the product hadn’t shipped yet. My messages wouldn’t send and when I check the account, it say “oops no internet connection”. So it looks like he deleted his account. I was wondering if this is normal, should I wait a week and report it ? I’m unsure of what to do 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had that happen to me in the past. I would report it to this website. Sorry that's happening to you.

I'm not the seller.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@anthonyboy43 wrote:

......My messages wouldn’t send and when I check the account, it say “oops no internet connection”. ...

uh....that is not a message I have ever seen generated by ebay website...

that error message looks like it is from your internet connection (local)...

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Not all sellers ship within one day. What does the latest estimated delivery date say?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@anthonyboy43,

eBay could have had a server issue, but it is more likely it was a blip in your internet connection.  There is really no reason to contact a seller about shipping within a day of buying an item. You cannot do any thing about that anyway until the last estimated delivery date has passed, by 1 day.

Did you look at the estimated delivery dates just below the price? If the seller has an extended handling time it would be noted there,  Clicking on the Shipping Returns & Payments tab on the listing page might give the seller's handling time frame Ex: Will usually ship within 3 days of receiving cleared payment.

I noticed on your profile page that the last seller you received a feedback from is "Unregistered" if that is the seller you're concerned about let us know. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 5 of 5
latest reply