cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got scammed into purchasing an item, and the seller did not ship and is no longer a registered user.

I am trying to get some help with a scam. 

I bought an item through bidding, and the seller did not ship the item. 

I tried messaging the seller, but it turns out that the seller is no longer registered. 

I already made an alert of not receiving the item, but wondering what else needs to be done as there seem to be no direct contact line for Ebay customer service. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Got scammed into purchasing an item, and the seller did not ship and is no longer a registered user.

Never mind. I had a quick response from Ebay, refunding the money via Paypal shortly after the request. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Go to your purchase history and find the item, then click the I did not receive it and file a case with eBay.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

It should be simple to get your money returned...

If the option is available (depending on how much time has passed)

go to your Purchase History

https://www.ebay.com/mye/myebay/v2/purchase

In that array of boxes/links/options to the right of the item (desktop), you should be able to select "Item Not Received"..Click that to open a case and get the ball rolling for your refund....

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Thank you, got it resolved quickly.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks, I was able to get it resolved quickly.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply