cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usps

Seems usps is doing less and less. Packages sitting not getting scanned unless you wait in line. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Usps

Don't be silly. They have made progress in raising their rates.   As for everything else, if you look on their website they say it's because of Covid-19.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@simba6 wrote:

Don't be silly. They have made progress in raising their rates.   As for everything else, if you look on their website they say it's because of Covid-19.

One wonders how many years they're going to milk that excuse.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

That and we’re short staffed,sorry. 

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Yeah really. 

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

You do NOT need an acceptance scan. That will no absolutely nothing for you. It constantly surprises me that sellers do not read and understand what constitutes the compliance with your handling time.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

What I keep reading on this forum is that there are 2 metrics.... One is if it's delivered on time and another as if it is scanned on time.  Basically if I have one day handling time and there's not an acceptance scan by the next day then it will show up in my late shipment rate percentage. So you disagree with that?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Around Thanksgiving I have a relative that works for the Post Office and they had Covid running through there like a wild fire. They were working skeleton crew for over a month. Just about everyone working there was sick and could not return for 5 days. So a few people got sick one week then a few the next and so on and so on. They were just about crippled for operation. Covid is still real and alive.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

They have less employees than years ago.   The back is crowded.  My brother is a mail carrier and he all of his co-workers got covid including himself during the pandemic.  Its crowded in the back. They can't separate from each other while sorting the mail.   They do a great job.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply