cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS at it again, Confused what to do, help

I ordered a polypro hula hoop on the 14th, which the expected delivery was on the 20th of this month. This isn't the first run around issues regarding USPS and understand the delay is not in any way the Sellers fault. I am starting to become concerned however, with the package being stuck (In Transit) for going on 3 days now. It has not budged at all from its status and after opening a lost package claim through USPS yesterday morning, there is still no update today. Hopefully this arrives on Monday, but if it doesn't what should I do? I've ordered from this Seller before and have received things with no issue, but since this started taking place they have became kinda silent. The response I received felt almost like a shoulder shrug to the issue, rather than doing something on their end. I've called USPS, but getting ahold of a human rather than a bot is nearly impossible with wait times being sometimes an hour or being hung up before the call even goes through. Advice?

Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: USPS at it again, Confused what to do, help

HONEY..

I know  other people here have said you should  be more patient.   BUT you have said the Seller has been unresponsive to your emails.  And that is  why  I  just suggested  that you should  NOW  file an INR DisputeSmiley Sad

Message 16 of 19
latest reply

@garmentvarmint2004 wrote:

HONEY..

I know  other people here have said you should  be more patient.   BUT you have said the Seller has been unresponsive to your emails.  And that is  why  I  just suggested  that you should  NOW  file an INR DisputeSmiley Sad

Why rush? the item has obviously been shipped. Theres nothing the seller can do to get the package delivered fasterer. There is plenty of time to file an INR. if OP opens a case too soon, she'll lose the right the leave feedback, just saying.

One life is all we have to live
Love is all we have to give

**Formerly known as MissJen316**
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

@garmentvarmint2004 wrote:

HONEY..

oK you just said  the package is now two days beyond the   estimated Delivery date!    Forget  about  the  Post Office and the Seller!   It     is now time for you to file an item Not Received Dispute with  EbaySmiley Surprised

Go to the very bottom of  this page. Find the phrase "Resolution "Center"Click on that.  Then file the INR Dispute.

Within a week or so--you  will  receive   your   item or Smiley Indifferenta Refund.

Please risregard this advice. You'll get your item before you get a refund. the delivery date was just an estimate. theres no reason to file an INR, the seller can actually get the case put on hold for 10 days. So I wouldn't open an INR yet.

Message 18 of 19
latest reply

Wanted to clarify my earlier comment about feedback--if you open an INR when an item is 1-2 days past ebays delivery estimate, and the package has been shipped and is clearly in transit, you will not be able to leave feedback if the package is delivered before you can ask ebay to step in because the seller will win the case. Additionally, if there are tracking scans showing movement within the last 10-12 days, the seller can get the case placed on hold for 10 days and again, you will lose the right to leave feedback since you lost the case. It sounds like the sellers communication has been lacking so if you want to leave feedback and rate his communication, I would hold off on an INR for now. Good luck!

Message 19 of 19
latest reply