cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking number doesn't update

Hi. I received a tracking number from seller but it doesn't show any update. That was a few days ago. Still waiting... I'm afraid about losing the package. It was an expensive item. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you are reading " tracking number provided" but nothing more, then your seller hasn't physically shipped the item yet. 

OR, there is a possibility that the seller has indeed  shipped the item, but the originating PO never gave it an acceptance scan. And if that happened,  it may be on the way without being " on the radar" yet. It isn't unusual for items to travel most or all if the way without scans (  caused by any number of reasons).

BUT, As the poster above me stated, there isn't much that you can do until one day past the final EDD of your order.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@josephmaster 

Go to your Purchase History and click on Order Details next to the item title to see if the latest estimated date of delivery has already passed.

IF/WHEN the latest estimated date of delivery has already passed by at least 1 day, you have up to 30 days past estimated date of delivery to file a Refund Request:

Go to your My Ebay page >> Purchase history

•     Select “More actions” beside your item and then “I didn't receive it.”
  •     Click the box beside I want a refund.
  •     Select Send request.

If the seller does not respond after 3 days, you can ask Ebay to step in to help you.

•     Find the item in your Purchase History
  •     Select See request details
  •     Select “Ask eBay to step in.”

*lady*madonna*
Volunteer Ebay Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

If you are reading " tracking number provided" but nothing more, then your seller hasn't physically shipped the item yet. 

OR, there is a possibility that the seller has indeed  shipped the item, but the originating PO never gave it an acceptance scan. And if that happened,  it may be on the way without being " on the radar" yet. It isn't unusual for items to travel most or all if the way without scans (  caused by any number of reasons).

BUT, As the poster above me stated, there isn't much that you can do until one day past the final EDD of your order.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank u so much. The item already arrived. Finally got the package! Thanks for answering 🙂 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the update and good news.👍🏻

Message 5 of 5
latest reply