cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tracking History

I ordered a furminator grooming brush on July 21st. I received a tracking # but the only info it shows is July 25th multiple times and N/A with a message of ANHUI. What does this mean and why can't a track the package? I tried msging the seller buy to no avail...they don't return my msg...

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: Tracking History

@jasperkay,

Your seller is registered in China.  Go online look up China Post tracking, andnter the tracking number.  From what I see the seller has an proximte deliverey time of 32 days. If you open the listing in your purchase history you should be able to see the laast estimated delivery date.  If the brush hasn't arrived by that date, file an Item Not Received dispute the next day.  You can do that from the drop down menu in your purchase history. 

Only accept a full refund as a solution, and if you are asked to wait longer or close the dispute ask ebay to step in.  In the mean time read the terms of eBay's Money Back Guarantee

https://pages.ebay.com/ebay-money-back-guarantee/

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 2
latest reply