cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Track package window opens in too long of a box and there is no slider funcion

Just today, 6-26-2021 there was a nasty change to the track package box that pops up after selecting

the tracking number. There is no slider function on the right of the box to access the top of the box to close it.

I found I have to use my web browsers back button to remove the page displayed. This is horrible for Windows computer users. It probably doesn't affect cell phone displays as it can be moved  up or down on your screen.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@708mailman wrote:

Just today, 6-26-2021 there was a nasty change to the track package box that pops up after selecting the tracking number.

This is horrible for Windows computer users.

The temporary workaround I'm using @708mailman is to click More actions > I didn't receive it to show the tracking. I never liked the pop-up anyway, as it is too small to show enough details, and printing it out gets too many unwanted pages.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can use CNTL (Scroll down) to reduce the size so the close window is in view.

List more, sell more. Goodwill that other, uh, stuff.

Feeling sleepy? There's an app for that.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@708mailman,

If using Control down scroll does not work, then the issue could be happening because of a recent Windows update.  I did an online search for "resizing popups in Windows" and there were lots of articles on how to resize them, depending on extensions or Chrome settings.  If you use Firefox, there do a search for "resizing popups in Firefox". 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply