cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stinky action figures

I just got my package of httyd mini action figures and I was putting them on the set I made for them and Idk why but I took a sniff at the Skrill dragon and he smelled horrible like a Guy that has not showerd or used deodorant the rest also have the same smell and I’m kinda bothered by it now  I cleaned them and realized one has the feet missing it can’t stand without them ofc and they was really dirty I’m just concerned on like bacteria or whatever idk how the seller lives or where. Should I return or just forget about it ( I clean all the figures twice)

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Stinky action figures

@ja31_95 

How did you know it was a guy that hadn't showered? Did you contact the seller?  You might want to try that route.  You have a money back guarantee.  File a claim and see how it works out for you. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Stinky action figures

Grab a can of Lysol 😁

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Stinky action figures

Your strongest claim for an item not as described is the missing feet, not the smell. Given both I agree with @ckimodog and would open a return using both reasons as long as the "footless figure" was not disclosed in the listing.

he/him/guy/dude...you get the picture
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Stinky action figures

@ja31_95 ,

It doesn't sound like you're very happy with your purchase (with good reason!)   I don't like smelly things either!  🙄  If I were you, I would return it.  For the smell or bacteria ...  as has been mentioned, you could just use Lysol spray,  Chlorox wipes, etc.   That should take care of it.

BUT if it's missing a foot & doesn't stand ... and it's supposed to ... and hasn't been mentioned in the listing, just send this footless creature back. Don't overthink it.  Open a claim to return.  It shouldn't have been sent in that condition in the first place.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Stinky action figures

I meant to say before you open a case, contact the seller & see if they offer any resolution. 

I always contact the seller first if I have any problem with an order.

If they don't offer to correct it, then open a case.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply