cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shoe Scam??

I bid on a pair of sneakers and won, on Dec 9. Today is the day they’re supposed to be delivered, and the status doesn’t even say shipped. How do I even know if the Seller actually sent the shoes to the Authenticator in the first place? Tried to contact Seller, but the Authentication Guarantee turned off messaging. Tried to cancel the item, it says it can no longer be cancelled. How in the world am I supposed to proceed?? 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Shoe Scam??

A day after the estimated delivery date Ebay gave you, open an Item Not Received case.
Go to your purchase history and click I didn't get it in the menu next to the item.
The seller will have 3 days to provide a tracking number showing it was delivered or refund.
If they don't, return to the case on day 4 and ask Ebay to step in.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Shoe Scam??

You have to wait one day past the given delivery date, then you can file an item not received case.

Click the I did not receive my item button in purchases.   It could just be delayed. You might want to wait a bit longer.  You have 30 days to file but don't wait that long.  You could give it another week but your not required to.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply