cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller will not send invoice...what are my options?

I'm hoping to get ahead of a potential problem with a seller and I'd like some advice. I messaged a seller asking if he would combine shipping for mulitple video game auctions, he said he would. The games were in great condition, but the set shipping cost per game was too high. I win 7 auctions and message the seller advising I was done and would pay as soon as I get the combine shipping invoice. A day goes by and he sends a response stating he would send me an invoice. I still have nothing, except 7 items sitting in my cart. I've received automated messages from ebay stating I need to pay. I send an invoice request today and receive an automated message after sending it....this seller does not combine shipping, but we'll send the request anyways. Still nothing. 

My question is....should he never send me an invoice....or if he opens a non payment case without sending me an invoice....what can I do? Am I stuck paying the full shipping price for each game, even though he said he'd combine shipping? I've never been in this situation, I don't know what I can actually do. I'm not saying the seller is doing anything wrong, I've just never had to wait for an invoice this long. I'd like to be prepared for it to go south. Hope for the best, be prepared for the worst. Thanks.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Seller will not send invoice...what are my options?

Would the seller walk away from FVF on seven items?

Message 16 of 16
latest reply