cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller sold keybaoard case that don't work and wont respond

Hi @purrrty*not*purrrfect, did you take the first step to contact your seller through the eBay Resolution Center?

eBay Resolution Center First step.png

Then, if your seller stops responding, eBay can take over and spell you some relief.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Seller sold keybaoard case that don't work and wont respond

Lol... That's what this is about and what I wrote. That we were communicating about this.  The very first thing I did was contact him. I'll repeat my post,

I contacted the seller and he told me to try on another device. He also told me that then my device is probably not compatible- which is strange considering its listed to be FOR this specific device. I wrote about this. AND THEN he STOPPED responding.  I wouldn't have posted without first trying to work it out with him.  

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Seller sold keybaoard case that don't work and wont respond

If the seller has not been cooperative in trying to reach a reasonable solution, go ahead and file a return request, based on "I received an item that doesn't match the seller's description." Follow all the instructions and meet all the required deadlines.

You can file the request in eBay's Resolution Center. There's a link to it on every eBay web page. OR, you can file in through the item listing on your Purchase History page. Don't file requests in both places. Just file one request.

You have 30 days from the delivery date to file the request on eBay. If you've missed that window, you have 180 days from the date of purchase to file with PayPal. Again, do not file both places at the same time. You could also try your credit card company if you paid with a credit card.

Good luck, and post again if you have further questions or need more guidance.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply