cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller never shipped

Bought item on July 24th seller never shipped or responded to 2 messages Last date to arrive Aug 2nd. I want to file to get mu money refunded through ebay but on the drop down menu there is no link to report to ebay?? I have never seen this before. How do I report it to ebay to get refunded? Thanks  Dave

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seller never shipped

Well ended up going to Paypal as I paid there and got refunded.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 6 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If the last estimated delivery date was the 2nd (yesterday), you can open an item not received case today.

Go to your My eBay> Purchase History and locate this particular item.  

There will be a drop down menu with choices.  You need to choose "did not receive item" and click on it.

After opening the case, you wait 3 days for a response from your seller or for your item to arrive.

Neither happens? Then you return to the case and request that eBay step in so you can be refunded. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

That is what I have had to do other times but on this item when I hit the drop down menu only items shown are contact seller/ask to cancel order/sell this item/add note. I used contact seller twice but there is nothing to report did not receive item?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

And when I click on cancel order my only option given is to contact seller not ebay

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This is all I see on the drop down menuScreenshot from 2023-08-03 08-59-32.png

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well ended up going to Paypal as I paid there and got refunded.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply