cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller hasn't shipped 5 days

Seller hasn't shipped in 5 days since I paid. He doesn't seem interested he says he'll ship it if he can what the heck? What are my options?

This isn't right at all

Edit he has 700 5 stars no one mentions he takes his time shipping why do this to me?

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/returns-missing-items-refunds-buyers?id=4008&st=12&...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Until you go beyond the estimated delivery, the only consequence is seller's mechanics are impacted. What was the delivery window? Were there any special handling or shipping terms within the listing?

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

If they haven't even bothered to ship then 1 day after the expected delivery date open an item not received case.

I don't normally encourage this but since they haven't bothered to ship it then their is no sense in waiting on a package that is never going to come.

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Says it was supposed to be here yesterday or today even.  but  he acted its not even shipped yet

Maybe he will still ship it i don't know 

It's just videogame a rare one worth 80 dollars tho that's a big Loss 

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Different sellers have different handling times, up to 30 business days. The buyers that left 5 stars probably understood this.

Message 5 of 17
latest reply

There was an estimated delivery date in the listing when you made your purchase.

Once that date has passed by a day or two and you've not received your item, you can open an item not received case.

Have you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers?

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@battlefieldldc wrote:

Says it was supposed to be here yesterday or today even. 

Which one? An estimated delivery date is not an arbitrary date.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

So you don't know for sure whether it has been shipped or not? You should really make sure it has, or hasn't, before taking any action.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

If the item has not arrived by the final day of the estimated delivery period you can file an INR dispute the following day. 

By the way, how, precisely, do you know that he hasn't shipped the item in five days?

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/help/buying/returns-refunds/returns-missing-items-refunds-buyers?id=4008&st=12&...

Message 10 of 17
latest reply

He said he  hasn't shipped it.

I'm not gonna be rude I'll give him time I'm just worried as that's a lot for a videogame most I've ever  spent on one was 60.00  new. 

Maybe he's just busy I get that as I'm busy alot too

But thanks for  the advice all.

Message 11 of 17
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

@battlefieldldc You still haven't answered the question...what is the estimated delivery date?

Capture.PNG

Message 12 of 17
latest reply

He just shipped it. 

Well maybe he was just busy I guess says will be here Monday or Tuesday tracking hasn't updated but it's been shipped. Never mind I guess but thanks again 

Message 13 of 17
latest reply

Good to hear, did he supply tracking?

If not, wait no longer than a week and then go to the link I gave you to file a claim

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

Here to say that this is petty. Just because someone is given a full calendar month, does not make it fair or right to abstain from shipping. The money has already been exchanged, from that point forward the burden is on the seller to provide good service. The buyer did not accept the responsibility associated with selling, the seller did. Put the rectangle in the mail in a timely manner.

Message 15 of 17
latest reply