cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller deliberately removing expiration dates from medication, putting buyers health in danger.

I don't know where else to write. I've reported this seller twice via the report a seller button (no response, no actions taken). Contacted C/S regarding this sellers nefarious practices via email three times (no response, no actions taken). Left negative feedback with photographic evidence of this seller's ongoing practice putting people's health in danger only to have it removed when seller requested feedback removal from eBay because the seller was forced to refund me via an item not as described case for this very reason (seller stated 04/2025 expiration date in listing but what I received had no date at all, seller removes them using Acetone.)

The product I received was fused together as one large mass (gummies) due to being expired, there was yellow residue under the cap from oxidation as the product was probably several years old. I purchased this for my children and thank God I caught it, it could have made them sick or worse.

This seller has negative feedback going back at least a year which I can see from lots of other buyers that reported what this seller is doing. Upon confronting the seller, seller denies and gets upset over the negative feedback received but does not stop this practice!! The item I purchased for example is still listed! Seller only sees money. All this seller cares about is money and ruthlessly continue this illegal practice at the expense of people's trust and health and I won't stand for this.

This is against eBay's terms of service yet this seller is allowed to continue doing this unpunished. This is a liability to eBay as a corporation and to buyers health. I need someone to reach out to me so I can report this seller and have them removed from the marketplace.

Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Seller deliberately removing expiration dates from medication, putting buyers health in danger.

I've hoarded a prescription for allergy meds since 2/96.  [It was discontinued shortly thereafter.]  It's the only one I can take without feeling drowsy ... so I use it sparingly on special occasions.  It still 'works' ... and I'm still alive.  😋

[I'm not recommending that anyone do likewise ... but wanted to call out the common misconception that expired meds become dangerous.  They may become less effective with enough time passing ... but that's negligible for OTC meds.]

Message 31 of 32
latest reply

And Im sure the op opening a mass of melted vitamin gummies fused together was upset, and understandably so. Of course he wouldnt give those to his children, so how could they get sick.No responsible parent would do such a thing.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 32 of 32
latest reply