cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller cannot cancel my order

By mistake my default address was set to Cyprus and my purchase has a £15 extra postage for a Stylus! I have contacted the seller who is willing to cancel so I can get free UK postage to my UK address. However, the system will not let him cancel and we are now in limbo. I am travelling at the moment and cannot get help. So, grateful for any suggestions. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@0594531f,

Message your seller tell them to login to ebay the classic way with their username and password, not using the app.  In their Order (Sold Item) History to the right of the item title is a More Actions drop down menu from it they can select Cancel Transaction and when prompted select Buyer requested cancellation.

They can also go online and look up Cancel a Transaction | ebay.  then the instructions on how to cancel can be read.  You need to specifically request cancelling the order.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

The seller has responded: That is exactly what I did. I just tried again, and it is the same. 

So any other suggestions?

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Why can't the seller now contact eBay support to implement a buyer request cancellation ?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I will copy and send to him. Thanks for the suggestion
Message 5 of 5
latest reply