cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rude seller

How do I block very rude sellers, and how can I report them to eBay?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Rude seller

You can't....block a rude seller...because we don't know who can be rude sellers.

"report them to eBay...if you have the time.....

It's like can I report a rude driver...what's the point...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Rude seller

All you can do is ignore them. Ebay takes no action on reports of rudeness. Not only is it subjective, they don't have the manpower to ferret out both sides of the situation.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Rude seller

@perkadan51,

If a message or reply you received from a seller had profane language, racial. religious, or ethnic slurs in it, it can be reported by using the Action box drop down menu just above the message when you open it to report it, and you can also use the Block this member option to stop receiving messages from them. 

mudshark61369_0-1713611439307.png

However, unless the message had one of the above mentioned type of words or terms in it, ebay will not take action.  If you did not buy anything from the seller there is no other actions you can take. If the message was about an issue with a purchase, then open the appropriate dispute for the transaction, and/or leave appropriate feedback for the seller mentioning the reply, and give them a 1 star communication rating.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply