cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REPORTING A SELLER

Hi. Besides reporting a seller to ebay (which seems nothing will be done), where can you go to post a warning regarding a seller. I won 11 auctions, and the seller then cancels the won items and relists them, and uses some excuse of buyer has invalid address. I have been on ebay since 2004 and am a seller as well as a buyer. Appears the seller did not like the price I won them at and decided to try and get more. How do they get away with this?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: REPORTING A SELLER

Call ebay and let them know your address is ok. Then you can open an INR case and give them a defect and bad feedback. That is how you get sellers to either behave or get kicked out.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you!!!!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You can't open an INR if it's been refunded
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

If you were refunded there is nothing that you can do to the seller other than leave honest feedback, which you may have to leave via the feedback forum page. You cannot open cases against the seller, but you can contact eBay and tell them that there is no problem with your address.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

I think your only option is leaving negative feedback to warn other buyers that the seller is a scammer.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Can you leave feedback if the bidding is cancelled?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@lunalapin1912 wrote:
I think your only option is leaving negative feedback to warn other buyers that the seller is a scammer.

@lunalapin1912 

Yes, but I wouldn't actually say scammer as I think that might let the seller call and get the feedback removed.  It's name calling and if you want your feedback to stick, just stick to the facts.  

Something like Won, paid, seller cancelled sale, claims my valid address is invalid.  

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

ebay will definitely help you out . just let them know as much details as possible. speak to  a supervisor! I have done that and it has helped immensely

Message 9 of 9
latest reply