cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please note the new delivery date and complete checkout. Ebay Please Fix

I noted it - means mentaly recognize, right? So, I refreshed it. Tried again. And again. Same message. Will not let me complete payment for no other reason.

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Same thing here, but my issue was tied to only one item. I saw where someone said it was only an issue with one item, so I paid for one of my items and it went through, so all I had to do was find a similar item to the one with the issue (In this case I was buying type C chargers and there are tons of listings) and removed the problem item from my cart, and it let me confirm and pay. However, if the problem item is one of a kind, or if you want that exact item and it is time sensitive, this is a horrible problem for Ebay to have and they should really try to fix it. Unless it is a seller issue, then whoever is responsible needs to figure it out.
Message 16 of 31
latest reply

@appar9251 wrote:
Same thing here, but my issue was tied to only one item.

so all I had to do was find a similar item to the one with the issue (In this case I was buying type C chargers and there are tons of listings) and removed the problem item from my cart, and it let me confirm and pay.

To be clear, an item was throwing up this error at checkout.

So you just removed the problem item from your cart.

Then bought the same item from another seller.

And that is how to solve this problem.

Message 17 of 31
latest reply

I was having the same problem and I also got the same product from a different seller and my order was finally able to process !! Thank you for sharing this. 

Message 18 of 31
latest reply

Im currently having the same issue and going to miss a paypal financing deal because of it.  SO Frustrating, it doesn't even say which item is having an issue.  

Message 19 of 31
latest reply

I had a guy get mad a t me last week because he couldn't pay, and I couldn't help him because I'm just the seller, not the gateway payment processor. Please understand and do not take it out on your seller, because he or she is NOT purposely trying to decline your payment.

Message 20 of 31
latest reply

Had the same issue last night. Tried purchasing several times but nada.  Then I recalled getting a message in the eBay app last week, something about my iPhone’s clock time being wrong or needing correction. So I went into my phone settings and toggled the automatic time setting then went back to the eBay app to try the purchase again and then it worked!  Might not be the exact problem some of you are having but worth a shot. 

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

On iPhone: Settings > General > Date & Time > Set Automatically
Message 22 of 31
latest reply

4/1/19 and same issue persists. I removed, re added, cleared cache and called support (who said they are filling out a report). This is the 3rd item I'm buying today so its possible their fraud system was triggered, though the message isnt relevant to that. Youd think after 4 months ebay would consider fixing something that stops people from spending money on their site but apparently not. This seller is cheaper than all the others so I am not doing the switch seller method. Very irritating. 

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

Same here! trying to buy something from my PC but getting that message instead. FIX THIS EBAY

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

I was having this same problem using Google Chrome.  I decided to try switching over to the Microsoft Edge browser and that worked for me.  The checkout screen was slightly different on Microsoft Edge and the "note the new delivery date" error message didn't pop up this time.  My purchase then went through without any issues. 

Not sure if this is an Ebay issue or a Google Chrome issue... I greatly prefer Chrome over Microsoft Edge and I very rarely have any problems with it, but anytime I can't get something to work correctly on Chrome, switching over to Microsoft's browser usually resolves it.  Good luck!

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

yep this works!
Message 26 of 31
latest reply

So, this same thing happened to me, but on the seller's side of the transaction. Buyer could not make payment.

So the guy claimed something in my listing was preventing him from paying. Well, he was not wrong. I have international payments blocked, so when he used his USA ebay account and his USA Paypal account to view and "buy" the item, he suddenly ran into a brick wall when he couldn't use his Canadian credit card to pay for the American listing.
Message 27 of 31
latest reply

Same thing happened to me just last night. I sent the seller a note just letting them know eBay was keeping us from doing business. They replied that this had happened before and that canceling and relisting the item had fixed the problem in the past. (Not that this is a fix for the actual problem, but it's a workaround.) They relisted the Item I wanted, and I bought it this morning without the stupid "Please note the new delivery date and complete checkout" message giving me grief.
Message 28 of 31
latest reply

I don't think it's got anything to do with the phone app (I'm on a PC) or the delivery time, as others have suggested--it's an eBay glitch they probably won't take time to fix.

Same thing happened to me just last night. I sent the seller a note just letting them know eBay was keeping us from doing business. They replied that this had happened before and that canceling and relisting the item had fixed the problem in the past. (Not that this is a fix for the actual problem, but it's a workaround.) They relisted the Item I wanted, and I bought it this morning without the stupid "Please note the new delivery date and complete checkout" message giving me grief.

Just sharing in case it helps anyone else.

Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Cleared the cache on my phone, and in my case, seemed to work. It may have come down to the "wait a while and try again" method tho because it was a few hours later from my first try. However, I did try a minute before I cleared the cache and it didn't work. So take it how you will. First time its ever happened to me on eBay between both buying and selling.

Message 30 of 31
latest reply