cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Package arrived at global shipping center

Hi, I bough something in the 6th of December, it was from USA and I live EU Greece, today the 12th of December it arrived on the global shipping center. It is my first time buying on ebay and was wondering how long would it take to arrive. (Not inpatient just asking)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Package arrived at global shipping center

When an item gets to the shipping center in Kentucky they don't just remail it. The package has to be opened, inspected and often repackaged before it's sent on its way again. And that can take a few days, particularly this time of year. So you should see it on the move again sometime next week.

But what you really need to pay attention to is the estimated delivery dates the previous poster mentioned. Your purchase is protected by eBay's Money Back Guarantee. You have 30 days past the last estimated delivery date to open an 'item not received' case. So be sure to make a note of that date.

Enjoy your first eBay purchase!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 4 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You need to look at your order in your eBay purchases. There will be an estimated date of delivery.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

The estimated delivery time is 31st of December

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

When an item gets to the shipping center in Kentucky they don't just remail it. The package has to be opened, inspected and often repackaged before it's sent on its way again. And that can take a few days, particularly this time of year. So you should see it on the move again sometime next week.

But what you really need to pay attention to is the estimated delivery dates the previous poster mentioned. Your purchase is protected by eBay's Money Back Guarantee. You have 30 days past the last estimated delivery date to open an 'item not received' case. So be sure to make a note of that date.

Enjoy your first eBay purchase!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply