cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving items from Wish List and other Lists to Cart.

Hi, I'm a buyer. I finally discovered how to get back to my Wish List and other Saved Lists.  However, I would like to know if there is any way to move items from the lists either to the Cart or the Watchlist. It seems the only choices are buy now, delete or contact seller. I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate forum for this. I'm now expanding my purchasing and some of it is new to me.

Thank you,

A newbie.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Moving items from Wish List and other Lists to Cart.

I never used a wish list, but I would think you go to the item and click add to cart or Buy Now if you plan to purchase. If the item is in your wish list it is probably already in your watch list. But if it isn't I think you would go into the item and click add to watch list. 
If I'm wrong someone will chime in to correct me. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You can add items to another list directly from the list itself. Check the boxes of the items you want to move or add, then select the "add to custom list" button at the top.

Note: the checkbox to the left of that button is for selecting all items on the list page.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@bharpensx,

You have to open a listing saved in your wish list and below the  Buy It Now, Add to Cart, and Make offer (if the seller accepts them), You should see  Add to List v  click on that and a drop down menu of lists you can add the item to should appear.

I never use the wish list because I feel it is redundant. I save all items to my Watch list or the various custom lists I've created in my watch list.   

FYI You do not have to move items into the Cart to pay for them. You can make individual purchases directly from a listing itself.  The cart is useful for paying for several items at once, but once an item is in the Cart, the quantity available or other information about bidding or offers, does not update for listings in the cart.  

You should not save item to the Cart if you are thinking of making an Offer on it, or if it is an auction you will bid on. The Cart only works with Buy It Now fixed price listings. When you make an offer or bid on an item the price is not fixed until an offer is accepted or an Auction won.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 4 of 4
latest reply