Did you mean: 

Money back

How do you get money back and how do you cancel an incorrect order 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Money back

That's two mighty broad questions.

A buyer can get money back by using the MBG policy if his/her order goes sideways. >> eBay Money Back Guarantee policy

A seller can cancel an order using the drop-down menu to the left. They can select 'Cancel order', cite the reason for the cancellation, confirm and submit.

Edit to add: Since I don't see any sales for you, I take it you're the buyer. You can request cancellation, but that is up to the seller. Read through the MBG and good luck.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Money back

You would need to contact the seller and ask them to cancel.  Buyers can't cancel a purchase on ebay.

As to a refund, have you already received the item?  Did the seller send you the wrong item?  Was the item not as described?  Need more info along those lines to help you.  

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Money back

Thanks for the advice seems when I go onto my eBay account the item I purchased doesn’t show up in purchase history.

seems odd as I keep getting emails from the seller through eBay 

might have been scamed

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Money back

Again, we need more information? Have you actually paid? Are the messages coming through eBay messages or to your email? If it's just to your email and there's nothing in your purchase history it could be a phishing email. 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Money back

Sorry, still need more information.

When you come here requesting advice or help, you need to include all of the relevant information that you can possibly offer.  

Hard to understand why you suggest the possibility of a scam.  How about telling us EXACTLY what happened and perhaps include the item # for starters.  

Message 6 of 6
latest reply