cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe I am Confused app Features

I always thought in the past while using the ebay app on my phone that after I purchased an item that I had the ability to go to a ? "original listing" page to see the entire contents of item page to see something I needed to see for whatever reason..now when I want to use the option to see "original listing" page it does not come up..simply shows 1 photo of item and "It's On The Way" or something like this..maybe you can use desktop mode which  I did using my phone and still does not show but maybe using actual desktop PC it would pull up?..anyhow a cust. serv. rep helped by giving me a link to the photo I needed to see..I have no bandwidth on my PC so cant use it until I re-up again July 7 for more bandwidth

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Maybe I am Confused app Features

If you add a listing to your Watch List, you can easily find it again.

eBay has changed the purchases page in the app and the link to the item listing does not seem to be there. Likely just an oversight.

Use the "Tell us what you think" link to let page developers know about the problem.

Use a mobile browser (in any mode: mobile, classic or desktop) you should be able to see a link to the original listing from the Purchase History by tapping the item title first.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

I do not see the problem you speak of. I just checked an item I recently purchased on the app and all the original info is there. What you have to do is go to your "my ebay". Click "purchases". Click the item you want to see. Then where it says "item info", click that item. That will take you to the exact page you originally purchased the item from. You will see "everything" you originally saw.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

maybe for you but not for me.. I even deleted cache and still the same as in a broken link..it takes me back to inpertinent info..and no "original listing" and/or "order details page"

but no big deal as I seldom have had to look at something in the original listing page..if my memory is good to recall..once item is delivered all that information again re-appears?..

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

The item I checked for you has not arrived yet. Are you sure you are clicking on the item a second time once you click it originally on the purchase page ?

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

it is a known issue..you can go to ebay mobile app board and read about it

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

If you say so. I guess I am one of the lucky ones.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Are you sure you are clicking on the item a second time once you click it originally on the purchase page ?

In the latest Android version of the app (6.113.0.3), clicking on the item title on the Purchases screen takes the user to the Order details. There is no item title on the Order Details screen. The only links at the top are for tracking or seller details.

Actually, if you follow the "Contact seller" link further down the page, the next screen has the item title link that leads to another page with a link to the original listing.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply