cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving feedback for a cenceled iteam

The seller canceled the iteam because they did not get enough for it

I can not leave feedback because the iteam dose not show up as one of my purchases 

Is there anything I can do about it hear? or is this just totally in the favour of the seller and I get automaticlly maked by the system with out trial for an unpaid iteam and that this is just a stupid little **bleep** site and I should go and buy my second hand junk ells where?

What do you recon?

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Leaving feedback for a cenceled iteam

How do you know that the cancellation was because the seller didn’t get enough for the widget?

The seller may have cancelled for out of stock..of which a seller gets a defect on their selling account. 
If you can’t leave feedback not much you can do..I know it is disappointing for you, but you need just move on and find another seller.

Cancelled items do not count against you as an unpaid item.  

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

How do you know that the cancellation was because the seller didn’t get enough for the widget?

The seller may have cancelled for out of stock..of which a seller gets a defect on their selling account. 

Is a second hand door sold at auction!

They gave me there post code and not there house number I guess they do this coz they know they are playing a secret little S£$%A and giving there address away coz someone may come round and punch there lights out! The amount of pices of £$% I have come accross on this site is beyond beggers belife

If you can’t leave feedback not much you can do..I know it is disappointing for you, but you need just move on and find another seller.

more like another site

Ii did on my last **bleep** account but that got closed down because I thretened to kill someone

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

@upriv-51 wrote:

I can not leave feedback because the iteam dose not show up as one of my purchases 

You @upriv-51 can leave your feedback here on this page for the seller.

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

whats the  issue? you wanted to leave negative feedback for 'em? 

You lucky buyers are no longer eligible to receive negatives.

Plus, you need to go back to school and  learn to spell

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

@upriv-51 wrote:

They gave me there post code and not there house number I guess they do this coz they know they are playing a secret little S£$%A and giving there address away coz someone may come round and punch there lights out! 

Ii did on my last **bleep** account but that got closed down because I thretened to kill someone

Hopefully eBay will link this new account to your old one and cancel it as well.

We don’t need members who want to punch other members’ lights out or make death threats.

How are you not in jail?

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

My guess is that your former account was shut down not for an unpaid item but because you "thretened [sic] to kill someone". Believe it or not, eBay frowns on threats of murder far more than on unpaid items. And opening a new account when another account has been closed by eBay is completely against the rules. So you might as well leave the site now, before eBay discovers the new account and shuts it down too.

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

If you opened a new account because eBay shut down a previous account it won’t be long before this account gets suspended as well. 
Your attitude and threats probably caused the seller to cancel your purchase. 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

@ma-647837 

The OP can’t leave feedback because the seller probably cancelled for nonpayment.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

@upriv-51 wrote:

... or is this .... just a stupid little **bleep** site and I should go and buy my second hand junk ells where?

What do you recon?

Yes, I think that you should go elsewhere. 

You asked.

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

@upriv-51 wrote:

The seller canceled the iteam because they did not get enough for it

Did the seller cancel before you paid? If that's the case, that's why you can't leave feedback on items you didn't pay for.

Or did the seller cancel, refund your money and cite that "buyer requested" to cancel? If that's the case, you can report the seller.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

@upriv-51,

"The seller canceled the iteam because they did not get enough for it

I can not leave feedback because the iteam dose not show up as one of my purchases". 

I replied to your other topic about this issue. In it you said you had paid in advance, not with cash at pickup like usual.  In this topic you say it does not show up in your purchase history, it would still be there if you paid but the seller cancelled it.   Given your other replies on this topic, one can only conclude there is more to this story than you are letting on. 

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 13 of 13
latest reply