cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item picture and description do not show part that effects value. How do I find out if it is authen?

Swarovski Annual Christmas Ornament. Picture and description does not show ribbon for hanging or year tag. Need to find out if they are there. If missing effects value. How can I get this information?  Auction expires today. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Item picture and description do not show part that effects value. How do I find out if it is authen?

The ONLY place you can possibly get that information would be from the seller.  There is an "ask seller a question" tab in every listing. 

Click on it.  If the seller does not answer, and that information is important to you, then you will just have to click on that back arrow and find another listing/seller. 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@sept1468.408,

There are a couple of sites dedicated to Swarovski items both new and old ones you can use to verify what a particular one should have with it.

If you know Swarovski's title for one of their figures or ornaments, use the Advanced button to the right of the main search button.  On the page that opens write in the title then click on either the Title and description to see if others are available, or the sold button to see if one has sold recently, and maybe the photos in those listings show what should be with them.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 3 of 3
latest reply