cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with purchase/receiving of an item

I ordered  2 items the company used a drop shipper (no mention in the listing) I received one, said delivered. Then they updated delivery on the other one when I opened a claim. 1 was shipped by fedex, it said the other one was shipped by usps, I had notification of the fedex one and nothing ever said delivered on the eBay app for the 2nd one except for the first one.

This isn’t the first time I’ve had problems with drop shippers on eBay.  The practice should be banned imo.  

they closed in favor of the seller. How can I go about contacting eBay or disputing a case that was closed with confirmation they delivered when I did not received. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

What kind of case did you open? If it was for item not received that was the wrong case, because you did receive something and the seller had the tracking to prove it. It should have been a not as described,or missing pieces case. You should be able to go back and open a not as described case now.If that fails, and you paid at PP or a cc, you can open a case with either.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Probably they make it kind of confusing on what to select. I paid by Apple Pay.  If I file a complaint with them and they do a charge back, will I be removed from eBay? I sell quite a bit. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

How do you pay your "Apple Pay"?...By a banking institution....thus, you can  do the dispute with your banking institution...not Apple Pay if you prefer not to.

We are all allowed to make disputes with any credit cards that we used and we can do it online.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You can file a chargeback through Apple Pay if that's how you paid,  make sure your claim is for Not as described or missing parts or pieces.  There are no reprimands for doing this. 
Good luck. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply