cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn’t buy anything but my last purchase was sending me again

I didn’t buy anything but my last purchase was sending me again. I saw it in my e-mail. I cańt call to customer service, I can’t write them. I can’t find options “I didn’t buy it”. What I need to do? Someone knows what to do? Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

"@ilov@ilovekate_477 wrote:

I didn’t buy anything but my last purchase was sending me again. I saw it in my e-mail. I cańt call to customer service, I can’t write them. I can’t find options “I didn’t buy it”. What I need to do? Someone knows what to do? Thanks in advance. 

You're likely not allowed to buy anything on eBay @ilovekate_477 so that "I saw it in my e-mail" is spam or phishing. And if so, please mark it as junk, and delete it.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

It’s not spam, I can see this purchase in my eBay account.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

And seller have already sent it to me. It’s the reason why I saw email about this purchase. 

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Do not click on any links on an email purporting to be from eBay unless you are immediately expecting that particular email (e.g. verifying a new email address).   If an email purporting to be from eBay is suspect in any way (e.g. concerning an item you didn't buy and the item is not showing up in your Purchase History--again don't use any link in the email to try to get there, always use a bookmark or CAREFULLY type in "ebay.com" in the address bar) forward it as an attachment to spoof@ebay.com  for them to examine the internet headers and determine if it is genuine.

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I didn’t click on any links on an email purporting. I went to my eBay account and saw this order.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Now I’ve checked email address- ebay@ebay.com -the same as all previous 

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Is it an item you previously viewed? Is there someone else who has access to your account? If the seller has sent it, the purchase was paid for. Have you checked your payment methods to see if a payment was posted? Is the shipping address listed yours?

I ask because in 26 years on the site and 15 years in the forums I've never seen one case of eBay magically picking a member and declaring them the winner. And it's also impossible for a seller to do it.

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

No one except me has access to my account. The payment hasn’t posted yet. I pay by PayPal.

Message 9 of 15
latest reply

Why is the OP likely not allowed to buy anything on eBay?  

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

For ””super experts”, 26 years on the site and 15 years in the forums":

Time placed:                            Jun 6, 2023 at 10:05 AM

Shipped:                                      Aug 16

Return window closed on:  Jul 13, 2023

What does it mean?

P.S. I was wrong, I paid for my previous item by card.

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

@ilovekate_477 wrote:

For ””super experts”, 26 years on the site and 15 years in the forums":

Time placed:                            Jun 6, 2023 at 10:05 AM

Shipped:                                      Aug 16

Return window closed on:  Jul 13, 2023

What does it mean?

P.S. I was wrong, I paid for my previous item by card.

"What does it mean" in regards to what? You haven't answered whether a payment has posted to your credit card or whether this was an item you had previously viewed. 

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

‘A payment has posted to your credit card" - not yet.

‘This was an item you had previously viewed.’ - I did it when I ordered it, it was more than two months before.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

If this is an item you previously purchased it sounds like eBay glitched and sent you another notification for the prior purchase. No new payment has posted, and a seller isn't going to ship you another one before they're paid for it. So until and unless you're charged again I don't think there's any need to worry.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Thank you for the answer

Message 15 of 15
latest reply